vrijdag 30 mei 2008

IFSA Competitie - the location

This post will be in English, because i'll post a small link to some international fora
Deze post zal in het engels zijn, doordat ik een link zal posten op een aantal internationale fora (vanwege de foto's)


Today I went to "The Spot", the location of the IFSA Competition tomorrow.
I was way to curious today, okay okay, i was already in Brussels, so why not..

When I did arrive at the address I couldn't find the hall.. After a few minutes I went to the building called "Poseidon" (in English: swimming pool). This can't be the spot?!
It would be a very 'wet' competition otherwise..

When I did go upstairs a saw a sign "skating Poseidon"; that could be the spot?!
important: To find the location; when you are at the right address you'll see a "swimming pool" . When you look at the doors of the swimming pool you see a path on your left site.
Just follow it, after a small turn you'll find the blue doors like in the picture above.

When I stood before the door I saw it was open..
Should I... ??

Yess i did..
I did hear some noise, but could find anybody..


The hall looks nice, it's a real ice rink, so we all know how it looks like..
It's half open, so there will be a nice temperature all day long.
It looks like a nice location, enough place for all our cones and hopefully large enough for much skaters!!

I did took some photo's of the hall:


I also saw the podium of tomorrow. Yess I already did practice (in my dreams...)



I guess the guys of the organization will still have a lot of work, 'cause when I used my zoom on my camera I saw...


I can't wait to skate tommorow!
I can't wait to meet you all!
I can't wait to have some great times!
I can't wait ...

Geen opmerkingen: